These FAB 4, have made their way into my posts at one point. I adore them and their posts. Check them all out!
Teaching in Room 6
A Class Act
Crisscross Applesauce in First
Learn, Laugh, Grow
Soaring through Second
The Corner on Character
The Diary of Not So Wimpy Teacher
Teach with a Smile
Polka Dot Owl
Sweet Times in First
The rules for this reward are as follows:
1. Thank those that presented the award to you and link back to them.
Thanks again Fab 4!
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
1. I married my high school sweetheart, we were best friends for a year before we started dating Jr year. Then we dated for 6 years before getting married. Now we have been married for 9 years, or will be in March. So we literally are an "old married" couple. He really is my best friend, but he can still drive me crazy.
2. I have two sons, Ethan- 6- in 1st grade and Matthew-4- in Pre-K. Ethan was suppose to be born on Devon and I's high school anniversary, but in true Ethan spirit he was born on HIS day the next day at 2:27 am. We also have two dogs, Dusty, cocker spaniel & Zoe, boxer. Even with a girl dog (BIG girl dog), I have a house FULL of boys.
3. My favorite food is sushi. If I could afford and/or eat it every day I would.
4. I love hands on, foldables. I am pretty creative, but I can't sew a thing and I don't draw. Thank God for clipart. My Ethan is an artist and I hope he never looses that desire.
5. I am a devoted Christian. I was baptized on Good Friday 2011. I loved professing my love for God in front of my boys and family.
6. In my 7 years of teaching, I have taught every grade I am certified in, but 2nd . Texas certified Pre-K through 4th.
7. I am really new to all this blogging stuff. I got the final bite from Pinterest, but I had the itch to start since the summer. My lovely, SIL, is a BIG blogger and has been my rock through this. I didn't even really know this Ed blog world was out there until Thanksgiving break. CRAZY, huh?!?!
And a take away, I know we are corresponding through the computer but I want to make real lasting relationships on here. I want to get us all connected and accountable. I want for this village (blogging) to really help us stay united in working with these kids and showing them that it does take a village to raise a child.
Ok, I hear the music playing in the background and I think I see people coming to rush through to take my computer. I really appreciate this award and it means more when you get it from your peers!
3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received the award.