Awesome Awards

Awesome Awards
My 1st Ever Award!!!

Versatile Blogger

Versatile Blogger
I love awards!!!

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Interactive Reading

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you'll go."
— Dr. Seuss, "I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!"

This is a list of my favorite audio, interactive, literacy sites.

Free:
storylineonline.net/

www.learner.org/interactives/story/index.html - This website is very interactive that goes through the story elements.
www.wegivebooks.org/

www.starfall.com/


http://www.youtube.com/  (Search for any book you are interested in and you will probably see it on YouTube.)


Seussville- I need to admit, I am in LOVE with Dr. Seuss.  If I could have a room filled with all his things, I would. This is a great website for educators. It goes to the current month and gives suggestions of Dr. Seuss books.
www.seussville.com/Educators/educatorPlanningCalendar.php

App Store Books:


LAZ books, some are $.99 and some are FREE. LAZ is a fabulous tool. www.learninga-z.com
Subscription required: (Our district pays for this service)

www.tumblebooks.com/

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment